Aditya Kurtakoti is an associate in the Banking & Finance practice in Mayer Brown’s Singapore office. He has experience working on a wide range of transactions including acquisition finance, investment grade bilateral and syndicated loans, capital call financings and real estate finance for a variety of clients such as financial institutions, funds, real estate investment trusts and conglomerates. Prior to joining Mayer Brown, he was an associate with the banking and finance practice of a leading domestic Singapore firm.
Aditya is fluent in English and Tamil.
- Acted for a club of international financial institutions in the extension of up to USD 5.2 billion in term and revolving credit facilities to a major listed commodities trading group to facilitate its reorganisation plan.
- Acted for the mandated lead arrangers in the grant of up to S$1.2 billion of sustainability-linked loan facilities to a Singapore conglomerate.
- Represented a real estate investment trust in the financing for the acquisition of various industrial and commercial properties, aggregating approximately S$520 million.
- Acted for a fund backed by a Singapore sovereign wealth fund in capital call financing of up to USD 100 million for the purposes of financing investments in Vietnam and related costs and expenses.
- Acted for a club of lenders in the grant of up to S$506 million in term and revolving credit facilities to a real estate developer to finance the development of a residential complex.
University of Toronto, LLM
National University of Singapore, LLB
Second Upper Honours
- Member, Singapore Academy of Law
- Member, Law Society of Singapore