Anne Jesudason (née Lim) is an associate in the Restructuring practice in Mayer Brown’s Singapore office.
Anne’s practice comprises financing matters with a particular focus on complex corporate insolvency and restructuring situations. She has advised both creditors and debtors in various multi-stakeholder, cross-border debt restructuring processes across the APAC region and Europe. She has also advised financial institutions in a wide range of finance transactions, including distressed debt, commodity financings and structured financings.
Anne completed her training with an international US firm in its London and Hong Kong offices, before beginning her practice at a Magic Circle firm in Singapore. She holds a BA in Jurisprudence from the University of Oxford and an MSc in Law, Business and Management from the University of Law (London, Moorgate).
Anne is dual-qualified in England and Wales, and in Singapore.
- Advised a global leader in airline catering, retail-on-board and hospitality products and services in relation to the restructuring of the group’s financial indebtedness via one of the first Part 26A Restructuring Plans under the UK Companies Act.
- Advised a leading Norwegian-listed owner and operator of semi-submersible accommodation vessels on its group’s restructuring of over US$1 billion in debt via a Singapore Scheme of Arrangement and parallel Norwegian Reconstruction Proceeding, involving a debt-for-equity swap and the reinstatement of two separate facilities.
- Represented an ad hoc group of aircraft lessors in the proposed restructuring of an international Indonesian airline via an Indonesian PKPU and English Scheme of Arrangement.
- Represented an ad hoc group of aircraft lessors in the restructuring of a Hong Kong-based airline via an English Restructuring Plan and parallel Hong Kong Scheme of Arrangement.
- Represented an ad hoc group of bondholders in the restructuring of an Indonesian garment and textile manufacturing group, conducted via Indonesian PKPUs and a proposed Singapore Scheme of Arrangement.
- Advised various stakeholders providing strategic advice on their exposure to distressed Chinese real estate developers.
University of Law, MSc, Law, Business and Management
University of Oxford, BA, Jurisprudence
- England and Wales
- Member, The Law Society, United Kingdom