Havin Jagtiani is an associate in the Construction & Engineering group and International Arbitration practice of the London office.
He joined Mayer Brown in 2018 as a trainee and spent six months on secondment to Refinitiv during his training contract.
- Representing an Asian state-owned oil and gas company in a $1.6 billion UNCITRAL ad hoc arbitration arising from an unconventional coalbed methane production sharing contract;
- Advising an employer on a number of ICC arbitrations in connection with the design and connection of a major maritime project in Central America;
- Acting for a Spanish contractor in relation to multiple ICC arbitrations concerning the development of solar power plants in North Africa and Sub-Saharan Africa;
- Advising a subcontractor in relation to a dispute arising out of the construction of a number of substations in Tanzania; and
- Acting as Tribunal Secretary on a Jordanian seated ad hoc arbitration concerning the design and construction of an infrastructure project.
BPP University Law School, LPC
King's College London, LLB, First Class Honours
- England and Wales
- Young SIAC
- LCIA Young International Arbitration Group
- ICC Young Arbitrators Forum
- Young ICCA
- Young ICSID