Clients turn to Francesca Ingham for her wide ranging experience of both contentious and non-contentious employment law matters. She acts for clients across a variety of sectors including insurance, financial services and manufacturing.
She has had extensive experience in relation to the complex Employment Tribunal claims (including disability discrimination, whistleblowing and unfair dismissal claims) and High Court claims (including in relation to breach of restrictive covenants, breach of contract and team move cases).
Francesca also has experience in relation to a range of non-contentious matters, including settlement agreements, redundancies, and disciplinary and grievance issues. In addition, she has advised on a number of data privacy matters for employers, including handling complex data subject access requests. She is also experienced in project managing global international projects across multi-jurisdictions on a variety of issues.
- Acted for Guy Carpenter in a multimillion-pound claim for injunctive relief and damages in the High Court arising out of an alleged unlawful poaching raid across numerous jurisdictions.
- Represented a large interdealer broking company in a High Court speedy trial in relation to the enforcement of post-termination restrictions and a claim for inducing breach of contract against the new employer.
- Represented a major global reinsurance broking company in relation to a High Court claim brought by an ex-employee for breach of contract in relation to two bonuses and alleged unpaid wages.
- Acted for a global investment manager company in an Employment Tribunal claim for a failure to make reasonable adjustments, victimisation and disability discrimination.
- Represented a large international bank in an Employment Tribunal claim for victimisation, harassment, direct discrimination for sex, race, nationality and ethnic origin.
- Assisted with a global project in more than 50 jurisdictions in relation to the collection and processing of diversity and inclusion data and the creation of an award-winning online portal.
- England and Wales