Xin Huang is a senior associate of Mayer Brown's Beijing office. Her practice focuses on cross-border litigation and disputes, regulatory and compliance, antitrust and competition, climate change, and foreign direct investment in China. Xin speaks fluent English and Mandarin.
- Advising an European company in the market definitions of small package delivery and freight forwarding markets in China.
- Acted for a Hong Kong listed company on its acquisition of three expressway companies.
- Acted for a US private equity fund on its investment in the PRC advertising agency industry.
- Acting for a major Japanese company in its acquisition of a Chinese food company, with a consideration of US$700 million.
- Acted for a European electrical heating manufacturer on its establishment of an equity joint venture engaged in distribution of electrical appliances in Shanghai.
- Advised a major French pharmaceutical company on its establishment of s Sino-foreign equity joint venture engaged in pharmaceutical manufacturing in Tianjin.
- Advised various international banks and funds on CDM projects.
- Advised a multinational company listed in the US in its internal FCPA investigation of a PRC subsidiary.
University of International Business and Economics, LLB
University of Sheffield, LLM