Elspeth Hansen is an associate in Mayer Brown's Palo Alto office and a member of the Litigation & Dispute Resolution practice.
Prior to joining Mayer Brown in 2014, Elspeth served as a law clerk to the Honorable Roger T. Benitez of the United States District Court, Southern District of California. During law school, she served as Executive Editor for the online portion of Harvard Law School’s National Security Journal.
Amherst College, BA, magna cum laude
Phi Beta Kappa
Harvard Law School, JD
- US District Court for the Central District of California
- US District Court for the Eastern District of California
- US District Court for the Northern District of California
- US District Court for the Southern District of California
- US Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Member, Young Lawyer Advisory Panel, ABA Antitrust Section Civil Practice and Procedure Committee