Fiona Ham is an associate in the Corporate & Securities practice in Mayer Brown's Hong Kong office. Fiona’s practice is focused on capital markets transactions including initial public offering, subsequent issue of securities, takeovers and public mergers and acquisitions governed by Hong Kong Listing Rules and takeovers code. She also advises clients on corporate governance and regulatory compliance matters.
Equity Capital Market and M&A Transactions
- Advised a Hong Kong listed company on the acquisition of the entire issued share capital in an online marketing solutions and advertising company for approximately HK$800 million.
- Advised a Hong Kong listed company on appointment of receivers in respect of certain shares of the listed company and mandatory unconditional cash offer by the offeror to acquire the entire issued shares in the listed company.
- Advised a company in relation to its pre-IPO investments of approximately RMB 94.4 million.
- Advised a Hong Kong listed company on a very substantial acquisition relating to the acquisition of 80% of the issued share capital of a company principally engaged in the production and sale of concrete for a consideration of approximately HK$408 million.
- Advised a Hong Kong listed company on mandatory unconditional cash offer by the offeror to acquire the entire issued shares in and to cancel all share options of the listed company and special deals in respect of disposal of certain subsidiaries and properties and lease of certain properties by the listed company.
- Advised a Hong Kong listed company on acquisition of a resort tower in Niseko, Japan by subscription of convertible bonds for a subscription price of HK$388 million.
- Advised a Hong Kong listed company on placing of shares, placing of convertible bonds, subscription of shares and application for whitewash waiver.
- Advised Merdeka Financial Group Limited on issue of rights shares for approximately HK$110 million, subscription of convertible bonds and amendments to the terms of another convertible bonds.
- Advised Union Asia Enterprise Holdings Limited on its share offer and reverse takeover and advised an individual investor on the resumption proposal involving capital reorganisation, creditors schemes, a very substantial acquisition, application for whitewash waiver and special deal.
- Advised C&N Holdings Limited on its share offer and listing on GEM of the Stock Exchange.
- Advised the sole sponsor on the share offer and listing of Speed Apparel Holding Limited on GEM of the Stock Exchange.
Listing Rules Compliance Experience
- Assisted in Listing Rules compliance matters for a range of Hong Kong listed companies including a Chinese multinational technology company, AGTech Holdings Limited, and Shanghai Industrial Holdings Ltd.
City University of Hong Kong, PCLL
City University of Hong Kong, JD
University of New South Wales, Bachelor of Aviation Management
- Hong Kong