Fiona Ham advises a wide range of clients on equity capital markets transactions including initial public offering, subsequent issue of securities, takeovers and public mergers and acquisitions governed by Hong Kong Listing Rules and takeovers code. She also advises clients on corporate governance and regulatory compliance matters.
- Vendors on the sale of 56.15% interest in Pine Care Group Limited, a Hong Kong listed company engaging in the provision of residential care homes and senior care services, to Chinachem Group.
- A Hong Kong listed company on appointment of receivers in respect of certain shares of the listed company and mandatory unconditional cash offer by the offeror to acquire the entire issued shares in the listed company.*
- A Hong Kong listed company on mandatory unconditional cash offer by the offeror to acquire the entire issued shares in and to cancel all share options of the listed company and special deals in respect of disposal of certain subsidiaries and properties and lease of certain properties by the listed company.*
- AGTech Holdings Limited on the takeover of Macau Pass Group, a leading payment service provider in Macau.
- A Hong Kong listed company on the acquisition of an interest in a well-known Hong Kong bakery chain group.
- A Hong Kong listed company on a very substantial acquisition relating to the acquisition of 80% of the issued share capital of a company principally engaged in the production and sale of concrete for a consideration of approximately HK$408 million.*
- A Hong Kong listed company on the acquisition of the entire issued share capital in an online marketing solutions and advertising company for approximately HK$800 million.*
- A Hong Kong listed company on acquisition of a resort tower in Niseko, Japan by subscription of convertible bonds for a subscription price of HK$388 million.*
- A company in relation to its pre-IPO investments of approximately RMB 94.4 million.*
- A social networking platform developer on its global offering and listing on the Stock Exchange.
- A medical device manufacturer on its global offering and listing on the Stock Exchange.*
- A Hong Kong listed company on its share offer and reverse takeover and advised an individual investor on the resumption proposal involving capital reorganisation, creditors schemes, a very substantial acquisition, application for whitewash waiver and special deal.*
- Assisted in Listing Rules compliance matters for a range of Hong Kong listed companies including Café de Coral Holdings Limited and Shanghai Industrial Holdings Ltd.
* At previous firm
City University of Hong Kong, PCLL
City University of Hong Kong, JD
University of New South Wales, Bachelor of Aviation Management
- Hong Kong