Maria Carolina Gimenez is counsel in the Real Estate practice of Tauil & Chequer Advogados in association with Mayer Brown in the São Paulo office.
Before joining the firm, Maria Carolina worked as a real estate associate at several Brazilian law firms.
- Advised GLP Brasil, a subsidiary of the Singapore-based Global Logistic Properties (GLP) in the purchase of 34 warehousing and logistical assets from BR Properties;
- Assisted GLP in the development and implementation of several distribution centers, and office buildings;
- Assisted Tishman Speyer in the lease of the condominium Green Towers Brasília to Banco do Brasil, together with VIA Engenharia. Green Towers Brasília is a class AAA real estate development located in Brasília and is composed of 3 office towers , one of which is operating and two that are still under construction;
- Assisted Tishman Speyer in the execution of a partnership with Construtora Caparaó, one of the most traditional real estate companies of Minas Gerais, for the development of a high standard corporate real estate development in the city of Nova Lima, State of Minas Gerais;
- Assisted General Mills in the acquisition of Yoki Group;
- Assisted General Mills in the lease and management of the Häagen-Dasz stores in Brazil;
- Assisted Suzano Papel e Celulose S.A. in the acquistion of Vale Florestar S.A., holder of 45,000ha of forestry assets in the State of Pará;
- Assisted Galvão Engenharia S.A. Group in environmental matters involving several constructions in Brazil;
- Assisted Companhia Melhoramentos Group in several environmental matters involving the properties located in the city of São Paulo, State of São Paulo.
Fundação Getúlio Vargas, Extension in Environmental Law
Universidade Presbiteriana Mackenzie, Bachelor of Law (JD equivalent)