Employment & Benefits
Aline regularly represents multinationals in strategic labor litigation such as civil class actions filed by the Public Labor Prosecutor’s Office (MPT) and/or by labor unions, labor claims filed by senior executives, administrative proceedings conducted by the MPT and the Ministry of Economy and more. Her range of services include advisory on complex cases involving internal policies, union negotiations, the implementation of stock option plans, profit sharing plans, the review of compensation schemes, as well as assistance in complex legal opinions involving key employees’ remuneration schemes. Aline also has experience in in global mobility matters, providing advisory and assisting on procedures related to Brazilian migratory regulation.
- An important telephone company in complex negotiations involving the termination of the working relationship with its chief executive oﬃcer, enabling the implementation of corporate operation intended by the company.
- On labor matters in an important M&A operation involving the acquisition of an important Steakhouse network, in Brazil and abroad.
- Clients of the oil & gas and energy fields on global mobility matters involving the assessment of appropriate visas and monitoring of processes before migratory authorities.
- “Aline Fidelis is a fantastic lawyer and was wonderful in spearheading the superb labour and employment work that the team delivered to meet our company’s needs in Brazil.” - The Legal 500, 2024
- “Aline Fidelis: an out-of-the-curve partner, with a lot of technical knowledge and total availability to assist us. The results achieved by her defending us in Court brought savings of millions for the company. She is also skilled in advisory matters in addition to being an excellent negotiator with unions.” - The Legal 500, 2024
- Recognized in Labour – Análise Advocacia, 2024
- Pontifical Catholic University PUC/SP, Masters in Labor Law (Ongoing 2021/2023)
- Pontifical Catholic University PUC/SP, Post-graduation in Material Law, Collective Rights and Procedural Labor Law
- Faculdade de Direito do Largo São Francisco, Extension Course in Relevant Matters of Employment Law
- Insper - Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa, Extension Course in Data Protection and Privacy
- Escola de Direito de São Paulo da Fundação Getúlio Vargas (FGV-EDESP), Extension Course in Corporate Reorganization Mandates
- Escola de Direito de São Paulo da Fundação Getúlio Vargas (FGV-EDESP), Arbitration
- Centro Universitário Salesiano de São Paulo, Post-graduate course in Civil Law and Procedural Civil Law
- Escola de Direito de São Paulo da Fundação Getúlio Vargas (FGV-EDESP), Extension Course in Negotiation Skills
- Escola de Direito de São Paulo da Fundação Getúlio Vargas (FGV-EDESP), Extension Course in Management and Leadership
- Faculdade de Direito de São Bernardo do Campo, Bachelor of Law (JD equivalent)