Emerging Companies & Venture Capital, Capital Markets, Technology
Companies, investors, and entrepreneurs turn to Matteo Daste for his experience as a veteran Silicon Valley lawyer providing strategic advice and finding creative solutions for clients. Matteo has represented dozens of domestic and foreign clients in corporate and venture finance, governance, organizational and operational matters, as well as mergers, acquisitions, and reorganizations. Businesses and investors seek Matteo’s advice on a variety of cross-border transactions between Europe and the United States, primarily in the technology sector, as well as in the evolving digital asset/cryptocurrency and fintech sectors.
- London School of Economics and Political Science, Certificate
- Pepperdine University, BA
- Pepperdine University Rick J. Caruso School of Law, JD
Professional & Community Involvement
- Fellow, Intentac International Entrepreneurship Academy of the Jönköping University
- Member, Board of Directors of Italian Community Services