Tax Transactions & Planning, Tax
Admitted to the Paris Bar, Elodie Deschamps is a partner in the Tax practice of the Paris office.
She focuses her practice on advising private equity clients and multinational groups on the tax aspects of their acquisitions, mergers and reorganizations. She provides assistance to clients on all aspects of the transaction, from tax due diligence to structuring work, including financing matters.
Recent or pending deals in which Elodie Deschamps was involved include:
- Advised Constellation, backed by Qualium Investissement, on the acquisition of HISI, cloud services provider, which specializes in outsourcing and hosting.
- Advised Qualium Investissement on the structuring of the acquisition in Amexio, European leader in content management solutions.
- Advised Eight Advisory in relation to the reorganization of its capital following the acquisition of a minority stake of Sienna Investment Managers in Eight Advisory.
- Advised Quilvest Capital Partners and IK Partners in the sale of its interest in Groupe EDH following the investment of Five Arrows Principal Investments and the reinvestment of Quilvest alongside IK Partners and the management.
- ITR World Tax Review France Elodie Deschamps has been ranked "Highly regarded" in Transaction tax.
- University of Montpellier I, DESS-DJCE, Business Law
- Bar School