Daniela Dennahy is an associate in the Banking & Finance practice of the London office. She has experience acting for banks and other financial institutions, sponsors and corporates on a broad range of domestic, European and international finance transactions, with a particular focus on asset based lending (ABL), receivables finance and the financing of energy and mining projects in the UK, Africa, Asia and North America.
She joined Mayer Brown as a trainee in 2016.
- Acting for the Lenders on the financing of the underground expansion and ongoing operations of the Karowe Diamond Mine in Botswana.
- Acting for natural resources fund Medea Future Materials Fund L.P. in connection with a loan in relation to the Adidi Kanga gold mine in the Democratic Republic of Congo.
- Acting for the arrangers in connection with a senior debt facility made available to Bea Mountain Mining Corporation in relation to the New Liberty gold project in Liberia.
- Acting for the sponsor in connection with the project financing of the Sangdong tungsten underground mining project in the Republic of Korea.
- Acting for a leading global financial institution as the agent and arranger of a seven jurisdiction ABL financing across Europe for a group involved in the retail buying and selling of second hand vehicles.
- Acting for a leading global financial institution as the administrative agent and joint lead arranger of a seven jurisdiction ABL financing across Europe, Asia and North America for a fashion retailer.
- Acting for a leading UK financial institution in relation to a receivables financing facility provided to a UK recruitment company.
- Acting for a leading UK financial institution in relation to a receivables financing facility provided to a UK headquartered aerospace components supplier.
BPP University Law School, LPC
University of Edinburgh, LLB (Hons)
- England and Wales