Mark is a partner in Mayer Brown's Banking & Finance and Fund Formation & Investment Management practices. He represents real estate funds, private equity funds, debt funds, hedge funds and fund of funds, including fund of hedge funds, as well as lenders in a variety of transactions with such funds. His extensive experience with fund finance includes representation of both borrowers and lenders in connection with a broad spectrum of transactions, including subscription credit facilities, private placements, open-end fund lending, management fee facilities, fund of fund and fund of hedge fund facilities and partner loan programs.
Areas of Focus
- Representation of the administrative agent and lender syndicate on a €400 million multi-currency subscription-backed credit facility.
- Representation of general partner of $1.7 billion private equity real estate fund on subscription-backed credit facility.
- Representation of publicly traded company on a restructuring of $1.25 billion syndicated secured credit facility.
- Representation of agent on a $180 million cross-border intellectual property securitization warehouse facility.
- Representation of borrower on a $750 million private equity energy subscription-backed credit facility.
- Representation of the administrative agent and lender syndicate on a $425 million syndicated secured revolving credit facility.
- Representation of the administrative agent and the lender syndicate on a $165 million cross-border secured letter of credit facility.
U.S. Collateral Account Best PracticesPratt’s Journal of Bankruptcy Law
University of Illinois College of Law, JD
University of Illinois, BS