Gina Del Tatto is an associate in Mayer Brown’s New York office and a member of the Litigation & Dispute Resolution and Employment Litigation & Counseling practices. Gina focuses her practice on representing financial services companies in cross-border internal investigations, including DOJ and CFTC investigations, as well as complex commercial litigation and class actions involving antitrust, financial products, contracts, fraud and conspiracy. In doing so, she has represented national and multinational corporations in federal and state courts. She also handles labor and employment disputes defending collective actions under the FLSA, as well as claims pursuant to the New York Labor laws.
- Represent a global bank in connection with US government investigations regarding alleged IBOR benchmark rate manipulation and related civil litigation.
- Represent a global bank in connection with US government investigations regarding alleged bid rigging in the municipal derivatives market and related civil antitrust litigation.
- Represent global bank in defense of race, gender and discrimination claims pursuant to New York State and New York City Human Rights Laws.
- Represented international bank in FIRREA litigation and related civil cases.
- Represented US bank in RMBS class action litigation.
- Keller v. Axa Equitable Life Insurance Company (S.D. New York). Defeated class certification on plaintiffs' wage and hour claims under state law that they were not paid properly for logging on and off their computers at the beginning and end of their shifts.
St. John's University School of Law, JD
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, BA, with distinction
- New York
- US District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- US District Court for the Southern District of New York