Admitted to the Paris Bar, Paul de Préval is counsel in the Tax Transactions & Consulting practice in the Paris office.
He mainly advises international groups and investment funds in their acquisition and financing, as well as real estate transactions. His practice focuses on different aspects of cross-border transactions, including tax due diligence and structuring. His practice also includes tax audits and litigations.
He also advises investment funds on structuring aspects and provides assistance to companies with regard to their day-to-day tax matters.
In addition to his native French, Paul is fluent in English.
- Advised DSO group, a debt collection agency, on the acquisition of 75.5 % of EFFICO, a receivables management financial company, from BNP Paribas Personal Finance.
- Advised private equity fund Montefiore Investment on the sale of BVA, specialized in the field of behavioral analysis, to Naxicap.
- Advised private equity fund Bridgepoint Development Capital on its sale of Groupe C2S, private clinics operator.
- Advised Groupe C2S, (and its majority shareholder, private equity fund Bridgepoint) private clinics operator, on the acquisition of Groupe Avenir Santé, private clinics operator, from Montefiore Investment.
- Advised Denis Dumont, founder of the French Food retail group Prosol (Grand Frais), on the reorganization of its shareholding in the group and the entry of new investors Sagard and SIGEFI P.E. (groupe Siparex), along with Abénex Capital and Five Arrows.
- Advised Charterhouse in the acquisition of Cooper.
Université Paris II Panthéon-Assas, Master’s degree in International Taxation