Tamara Cukiert is an associate in the Infrastructure and Public Law practice of Tauil & Chequer Advogados in association with Mayer Brown in the São Paulo office. She has experience in structuring public infrastructure projects (concessions and public-private partnerships) and in advising clients in regulated sectors regarding public procurement and contracts. She also focuses on administrative proceedings and redesigning legal and regulatory frameworks.
- Structured Cagece's public-private partnership (PPP) for Sewage Treatment.
- Structured a PPP for construction of a Seawater Desalination Plant in the Metropolitan Region of Fortaleza.
- Advised the National Water and Sanitation Agency (ANA) on the first Reference Standard for water and sanitation regulation.
- REGULARES Project (Caixa Econômica Federal, the Ministry of Regional Development, French Development Agency – AFD), which developed a general model for the regulation of waste management concessions.
- Advised CRCC-CR20 Consortium during the bidding process for the Salvador-Itaparica Bridge and Railway System PPP, including incorporation of the special purpose company and fulfilment of the other conditions prior to signing the concession agreement.
Université Jean Moulin Lyon 3, Licence en Droit, 2018
University of São Paulo (USP), Bachelor of Law, Masters of Public Law, in progress