Admitted to the Paris Bar, Jean-Philippe Coiffard is an associate in the Tax practice of the Paris office.
Jean-Philippe's practice focuses on all aspects related to tax transactions, from due diligence to structuring. He mainly assists French & International companies including investment funds on mergers and acquisitions transactions as well as their financing.
Jean-Philippe also provides assistance to companies and their managers as well on day to day tax matters, and defends them in tax controversy matters against tax administration.
In addition to his native French, he is fluent in English.
- Advised Savills Investment Management acting on behalf of a foreign investor in connection with the acquisition of the real estate complex 19 rue de Calais in Paris.
- Advised a foreign investor and Balzac REIM in connection with the acquisition of an office building located 79-81 Boulevard Haussmann in Paris.
- Advised BNP Paribas Real Estate Investment Management France in connection with the acquisition of the building 51-53 Boulevard Haussmann.
- Advised Europa Capital and Balzac REIM in connection with the letting and the sale of the office building “Sémaphore”, located in Levallois-Perret.
- Advised a foreign investor and Balzac REIM in connection with the acquisition of the building “Ateliers Victoires“ in Paris.
Paris II Panthéon-Assas University, Magistère de Juriste d’Affaires DJCE
Oxford University, MSc in Law and Finance