Maggie Cheng is a senior associate of Mayer Brown's Hong Kong office. Maggie focuses on property conveyancing including the sale, purchase and mortgage financing of all types of real properties in Hong Kong; acquisitions and dispositions of investment properties; portfolio sales and purchases; project tenancies and advises on building management matters. Maggie represents banks and financial institutions in real estate-related banking finance transactions as well as in other types of secured and unsecured lending transactions. Maggie is also experienced in real estate related merger and acquisition transactions and real estate related initial public offerings including the listing of REITs.
Maggie speaks English, Mandarin, Cantonese and basic German.
- Advising developers in project conveyancing matters.
- Advising on general conveyancing and tenancy related matters.
- Advised a developer on project tenancies.
- Represented a REIT company in the disposition of its REIT properties through a share sale deal.
- Represented and advised mainland Chinese companies on all real estate related matters in initial public offerings.
The University of Hong Kong, PCLL
The University of Hong Kong, Bachelor of Laws, Hons
The University of Hong Kong, Bachelor of Arts, Hons
- England and Wales
- Hong Kong