Raymond N. H. Chan
Litigation & Dispute Resolution
Institutional clients, ranging from financial institutions to major listed companies, regularly rely on Raymond Chan’s extensive dispute resolution experience in civil litigation, arbitration, and other matters within Hong Kong and in cases involving other jurisdictions.
Private and corporate clients seek his counsel on various criminal and regulatory matters, including:
- A Hong Kong-listed client on the recovery of a bond investment in excess of a hundred million US dollars against multiple listed entities.
- A major institutional client on the counterparty's default in a multi-million US dollars investment project involving disputes in Mainland China, Hong Kong and offshore jurisdictions.
- Clients in obtaining Hong Kong judgments and enforcing them against judgment debtors at overseas jurisdictions.
- Major financial institutions in their defence in civil litigation, some of which are in excess of multi-million US dollars.
- The University of Hong Kong, PCLL
- The University of Hong Kong, LLB
- The University of Hong Kong, BEng, CivE-Law
- Hong Kong