Stefano is an associate in the Corporate and M&A practice of Tauil & Chequer Advogados in association with Mayer Brown in the São Paulo office. Stefano has over 10 years of experience in M&A, private equity and joint venture transactions, and in corporate structuring projects. Advises local and foreign companies and Brazilian funds that do business in Brazil and abroad in local and cross-border operations.
- Represented PetLove in the acquisition of NoFaro.
- Represented NSTech in the acquisition of BSoft.
- Represented the shareholders of Kabum! in the sale of the company to Magazine Luiza.
- Represented Temasek in the acquisition of an additional equity stake of Superbac.
- Represented the shareholders of Ouro Fino in the sale of an equity stake for foreign investors.
Pontifical Catholic University of São Paulo (PUC-SP), Bachelor in Law (JD equivalent)