Mayer Brown announced that seven partners have been recognized in Washingtonian magazine’s 2020 “Top Lawyers” list, which selects top attorneys in the Washington DC metropolitan area in 17 practice specialties.
The Mayer Brown lawyers recognized in this year’s list are:
- Grace Shie – Immigration
- Elizabeth Espín Stern – Immigration
- Paul Virtue – Immigration
- Frank Henneburg – Real Estate
- Keith Willner – Real Estate
- Andrew Pincus – Supreme Court
- Nicole Saharsky – Supreme Court
Selection for 2020 was based on various factors, including a survey of nearly 1000 lawyers as well as research and reporting conducted by the publication’s editorial staff.