Covered Bonds Update
During this webinar, partner Jerry Marlatt and RBC Capital Markets’ Laura Drumm will discuss the covered bond market in the US, recent developments for Canadian covered bond issuers and the globalization of the asset class. Topics include:
- Brief overview of covered bonds
- Recent issuance activity in the US
- Impact of US government and policy measures to the external issuance of covered bonds
- Recent EU legislative initiatives related to covered bonds and the impact on non-EU issuers
- Covered bonds vs. TLAC funding for Canadian banks
- Where is US legislation?
CLE is not available when viewing a recording of this program. In order to receive credit you must have attended the live webinar program.