Join the Structured Products Association and Mayer Brown on Thursday, July 14, 2022 and hear from industry leaders on the latest developments in the structured products market. Our panels include:
(2:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.)
- FINRA’s Notice on Complex Products and Options;
- The SEC’s statements on complex products; and
- What to expect.
Regulatory Focus on ESG
(3:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.)
- European developments;
- US developments including the SEC’s proposed “Naming” rules for investment advisers and funds; and
- How the SEC’s proposed rules affects indices and underlying reference assets.
Compliance Issues Related to Structured Products
(3:45 p.m. – 4:15 p.m.)
Feat. guest panelists: Joe Inzerillo (BNP Paribas), Vanessa Simonetti (TD Securities)
- Monitoring program capacity;
- FINRA advertising rules and social media; and
- SEC Request for Comment on “Information Providers” and its Impact on Indices.
SOFR and LIBOR Updates
(4:15 p.m. – 4:45 p.m.)
- What are we seeing?; and
- Related tax updates.
Cryptocurrency and Digital Asset-Related Developments
(4:45 p.m. – 5:15 p.m.)
Feat. guest panelists: Michael Forstl (Morgan Creek Capital), Annelise Osborne (Arca Labs - ArCoin)
- Crypto-linked principal protected notes;
- Tokenized principal protected structured products
The panels will be preceded by a few short remarks by Keith Styrcula of the Structured Products Association.
Additional speakers to be announced.
CLE credit is pending.
Mayer Brown LLP
1221 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10020
For additional information, please contact Melissa Pfeuffer at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 212 506 2344.