Julianna Wong is a counsel of Mayer Brown. Julianna has broad experience with tenancy matters including acting for major corporate landlords in setting up their standard form lease documentation, negotiating leases with prospective tenants and advising on tenancy issues.
Julianna is also experienced in handling sale and purchase of property and security transactions involving property; acting in sale and purchase transactions of land and buildings and shares of property-holding companies; handling sale of property by mortgagees; and handling and advising upon the property aspects of corporate listings and restructuring. Julianna speaks English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Representing The Hong Kong Jockey Club in the Central Police Station Conservation and Revitalisation Project, which involves:
- Advising and acting for Jockey Club CPS Limited (the project company) (“JCCPS”) in its leasing of the entire Central Police Station Compound (the “CPS site”) from the Government; and
- Assisting and advising JCCPS in their sub-leasing of the CPS site to different operators, including preparation of Request for Proposals for sub-leasing, proforma sub-leases and ancillary documents for leasing, acting for JCCPS in the negotiation and preparation of sub-leases to be made with the operators of the CPS site.
- Advising and acting for Swire Properties Management Limited in the leasing of their major commercial developments in Hong Kong including Pacific Place, Cityplaza, Citygate, Taikoo Place and One Island East.
- Representing a key developer in Hong Kong in their leasing of office and banking hall spaces in a Grade A office building in Jakarta to an international financial institution, being an anchor tenant of the building.
- Acting for landlords in the pre-lease and lease of their developments in Hong Kong (including iSQUARE and Ruttonjee Centre).
The University of Hong Kong, LLM
The University of Hong Kong, PCLL
The University of Hong Kong, LLB
- England und Wales
- Hong Kong