Hannah Davies, senior associate, has practised in both London and Singapore, particularly concentrating on finance (including conventional lending, aviation finance and Islamic finance), domestic and cross-border restructurings and special situations.
- Acted for an Ad Hoc Committee of Bondholders on the restructuring of US$1.2 billion of notes backed by loans made to various airlines, including Etihad Airways, Air Serbia, Air Seychelles, Alitalia, Air Berlin and Jet Airways and on the administration of Air Seychelles.
- Represented an Asian airline in connection with its restructuring (one of the largest restructurings ever undertaken by a national carrier).*
- Acted for the buyer in a series of secondary distressed debt trades in an aggregate amount of US$70m in connection with the restructuring of a UAE entity.
- Represented Mount Street as Special Servicer of the £90m Maroon CMBS on all aspects of their role as Special Servicer, including enforcement and workout advice.
- Advised multiple lessor creditors in connection with the administration of Virgin Australia.*
- Acted for an aircraft lessor in connection with multiple lease restructurings due to the introduction of Revised Guidelines in Labuan.*
- Listed as a key lawyer for Islamic Finance - Legal 500
- University of Law, Moorgate, LPC
- University of Bristol, LLB
- England und Wales