James C. Williams
James Williams advises clients on executive compensation and employee benefits matters. His clients include publicly held and private companies, private equity firms, colleges and universities, and other tax-exempt organizations, as well as individual executives and groups of executives.
In the area of executive compensation, Jim provides advice and counsel to clients in connection with client efforts to recruit, incentivize, retain, and reward executives. Such advice and counsel includes the preparation of employment agreements, short-term and long-term incentive compensation plans, equity compensation plans such as stock option and restricted stock plans, phantom stock plans, SARs, long-term performance plans, and change-in-control agreements. Jim also advises clients on partnership equity incentives.
- 美国乔治敦大学, BS
- The University of Connecticut, 法律博士
- College of William & Mary, 法学硕士
- US District Court for the District of Connecticut
- US District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- Georgetown University Alumni Club of Chicago (Past President)