Co-leader of Life Sciences, Leader of New York Office Corporate & Securities
Reb D. Wheeler
合并及收购, 私募股权, 上市公司及企业管治
Reb Wheeler is a transactional attorney and corporate adviser whose practice is focused on mergers and acquisitions, licensing and collaboration, joint ventures, private equity, securities and general corporate matters. He advises entrepreneurs, corporations, banks and other financial institutions, private equity firms and other clients in a wide range of industries and in many parts of the world.
Reb leads Mayer Brown’s New York Corporate & Securities practice and is co-chair of the firm’s global Life Sciences group. He has extensive experience advising companies and investors in the pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device industries in connection with acquisitions, divestures, licensing transactions and joint ventures and other collaborative development and commercialization transactions, as well as commercial arrangements such as contract manufacturing and distribution agreements and co-promotion agreements. Reb’s life sciences clients range from private, early-stage firms to large multinational companies. Reb is recognized as a Leading Lawyer in Life Sciences by Legal 500 as a “Life Sciences Star” by LMG Life Sciences.
- Represented Takeda in its in-license of exclusive worldwide (ex-China) rights to Fruquintinib from HUTCHMED (China) Limited for an upfront payment of $400 million, milestone payments of up to $730 million and royalties on net sales.
- Represented MeMed Diagnostics in its out-licensing transaction with Beckman Coulter involving MeMed’s innovative MeMed BV™ test for differentiating bacterial from viral infections.
- Representing Saol Therapeutics in connection with the sale of its portfolio of baclofen pharmaceutical products to Amneal Pharmaceuticals for $83.5 million plus deferred consideration.
- Represented Saol Therapeutics in connection with its sale of its portfolio of plasma-derived hyperimmune products to Kamada Ltd. for $95 million plus deferred consideration.
- The George Washington University Law School, 法律博士
Articles Editor, The George Washington Law Review
- Stanford University, 文学学士