Thomas Wu is an associate in Mayer Brown's Palo Alto office and a member of the Corporate & Securities practice. He represents publicly held and privately owned companies on a broad range of transactional matters, including mergers, stock and asset acquisitions, joint ventures, venture capital and private equity investments, securities offerings and general corporate matters. He also represents companies, investors, and underwriters in a wide variety of capital markets and finance transactions, including initial public offerings, follow-on investments, secondary equity offerings, and; investment grade, high yield, and convertible debt offerings. He advises clients in a broad range of industry sectors, including technology, insurance, life sciences and industrial.
Corporate & Securities
- Represented a world-wide technology company in various acquisitions, including (i) a design and innovation firm focused on designing products and experiences for the connected world and (ii) a technology services firm specializing in the design, implementation and management of big data and search analytics. Also represented the company in the divestiture of a software platform.
- Represented a venture capital investment firm in its investments in (i) a software company providing data-driven insights for an evolving energy market by combining proprietary analytics with advanced grid mapping, (ii) a nuclear reactor & fuel design engineering company and (iii) space infrastructure developer.
- Represented a Canadian bank in its investment in technology company providing a fully integrated payments and accounting platform for business, delivered through online banking.
- Callpod, Inc., a developer of consumer electronic products and software solutions, and its subsidiary, Keeper Security, Inc., the provider of the highly-rated cybersecurity platform for preventing password-related data breaches and cyberthreat, in a $60 million Series A financing round by Insight Venture Management, LLC, a global venture capital and private equity firm.
- Represented a multinational corporation in a multi-billion dollar joint venture to product battery cells for future battery-electric vehicles.
4 月 13 日2020 年
US M&A During the COVID-19 Pandemic—Considerations for Buyers and SellersGlobal Corporate/M&A Podcast
Boston University, BSBA
加利福尼亚大学黑斯廷斯法学院, 法律博士, 优等成绩