Tamsin Travers drafts and advises on all aspects of national and international construction contracts using both bespoke and standard forms such as JCT, NEC and FIDIC, as well as complex bespoke forms and contracting structures such as EPC and EPCM. Clients look to Tamsin for her experience on both large-scale international infrastructure, renewable energy and mining projects as well as high profile domestic development projects. Tamsin regularly acts for project sponsors, developers and contractors/suppliers in connection with the same across multiple geographical regions.
Tamsin has served clients including the Panama Canal Authority, the Afghanistan Ministry of Mines and Société Générale.
- Owners of the World’s largest offshore wind farm on multiple contract packages for the delivery of both onshore and offshore elements of the project.
- The Panama Canal Authority in relation to the US$5.8 billion expansion of a major maritime project in Central America.
- A global developer and manufacturer of hydrogen electrolyzer modules in relation to a number of international green hydrogen projects.
- TLenders, including Société Générale and BNP Paribas on the financing and development of Roxgold Inc.'s Yaramoko gold project in Burkina Faso ("Africa - Mining and Metals Deal of the Year 2015" IJGlobal Europe and Africa Awards).
- A key lawyer for Infrastructure – Legal 500
- Received the "Africa - Mining and Metals Deal of the Year" – IJGlobal Europe and Africa Awards
- 吉尔福德法学院, GDL and LPC
- University of Cambridge, Selwyn College, BA (Hons) Archaeology and Anthropology