Admitted to the Paris Bar, Hadrien Schlumberger is a partner in the Corporate & Securities practice of the Paris office.
Hadrien’s experience involves a wide range of domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisition transactions, regarding both private and public companies. He regularly advises international firms and private equity funds on their acquisitions, joint ventures and governance issues. He has also extensive experience on restructuring issues.
Prior to joining Mayer Brown, Hadrien practised for nine years within major American law firms in Paris and, prior to that, worked for two years as an auditor at one of the Big Four in Paris.
In addition to his native French, Hadrien is fluent in English.
- Advised Oaktree Capital on its investment in Asacha Media Group, an audiovisual creation and production company (2020)
- Advised Intermediate Capital Group on its investment in Picard, a frozen food distributor, through a portfolio company (2020)
- Advised Pernod Ricard on the sale of its sparkling wine brand Café de Paris to InVivo Wine (2020)
- Advised Qualium Investissement on its investment in Magnolia, a credit insurance broker company (2019)
- Advised Qualium Investissement on the acquisition of Acolad, an international translation agency, from Naxicap Partners (2019)
- Advised Synutra on the sale of a drying unit, a branch of its industrial activities in a milk factory based in Carhaix, to the French dairy cooperative Sodiaal (2019)
- Advised Webhelp, the European leader for business process outsourcing and customer experience, on the acquisition of Sellbytel from Omnicom Group (2018)
- Advised Qualium Investissement on the acquisition of Parella, a corporate real estate consulting company (2018)
- Advised Qualium Investissement on its investment in New Immo Group, a real estate digital network company (2018)
- Advised Sagard Private Equity on the acquisition of a majority stake in Climater, a company specialized in airconditioning (2018)
- Advised Groupe Le Duff, food service specialist, on its acquisition of the Tablapizza Group, a chain of pizza restaurants, from Groupe Flo.
- Advised FEF, a joint venture between CDC-IC (a subsidiary of Caisse des Dépôts et Consignations) and Mubadala (the sovereign fund from the United Arab Emirates), in connection with its minority investment in DomusVi along with ICG and SRS, a group dedicated to management of geriatric day care centers and nursing homes, from PAI Partners.
- Advised Groupe Prunay on the sale of Maisoning, a company specialized in home assistance and renovation, to Carglass.
- Advised Fosun Pharma, an investment company listed on the Hong Kong and Shanghai stock exchange, on the acquisition of a majority stake in Tridem Pharma, a company specialized in the distribution of pharmaceutical products in Africa, from its founders (Mess Gérard Baylé and Jean-Louis Operti), LT Capital and Multicroissance.
- Advised private equity fund Sagard on the acquisition of a majority stake in Climater, a company specialized in air-conditioning, from Weinberg Capital and the management.
- Advised Digicel on the sale of 215 communication towers to Phoenix Tower International.
- Advised private equity firm Eurazeo on its acquisition of Nova GRAPE Hospitality Group, a group of hotel properties and businesses held by Accor and other real estate investment funds.
Université Paris XI, Faculté Jean Monnet, Master in business law (Maîtrise de droit des affaires)
Institut d’Etudes Politiques (Sciences Po)
Université Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne, Master in economics (Maîtrise de sciences économiques)
- The 2018 Décideurs Magazine issue, a French media and rating agency for top executives, recognized Hadrien Schlumberger as "essential" in capital investment practice.