Pauline Stadler advises and represents corporations on Labour law issues regarding the organization (and reorganization) of personnel, personnel deployment and collective restructuring measures and redundancies, compensation and benefits as well as data privacy / GDPR compliance. She is certified as an specialist lawyer for employment and Labour law.
Pauline places a particular focus on international projects, including cross-border mergers and acquisitions and restructuring. She accompanies complex pre-transactional carve out processes as well as post-merger HR integration projects.
Pauline has profound experience in managing labour relations with different works councils committees (including group works councils, European works council and local works councils) as well as tariff unions. She successfully negotiates works agreements, collective bargaining agreement (including in-house bargaining agreements as well as regional bargaining agreements) and manages industrial actions and arbitration board proceedings.
Pauline is involved in the development of a legal tech compliance tool assisting employers to deploy external personnel.
Selection of recent advice:
- Ongoing advice to US automotive supplier on labor law matters, in particular plant closures and negotiations with works councils and metal union.
- Ongoing advice to Asian airline on the restructuring of its German airport hubs, negotiations with works council and outsourcing of business lines.
- Ongoing advice of Australian bank on all employment law matters, including management of relationship with works council.
- Advised German automotive supplier on the implementation of a compensation systems including negotiations with works council and metal union.
- Ongoing advice of pharmaceutical start-up on employment law matters.
- Advised US online media company on the acquisition of a German subsidiary including post-merger integration.
- Advised international automotive supplier on the implementation of a GDPR compliance system.
- Advised Webhelp SAS on the acquisition and post-merger integration of Sellbytel Group.
- Advised leading US chemical company in the sale of two German plants, TUPE-implementations and carve-out considerations.
- Advised Steadfast Capital on the employment law implications of the sale of Food & Service Group.
- Advised Steadfast Capital on the employment law implications of the acquisition of Koop group.
- Advised Steadfast Capital on the employment law implications of the acquisition of BUK group.
- Advised DBAG on the employment law implications of the acquisition of Cloudflight Group.
Certified Employment Law Expert (Fachanwältin für Arbeitsrecht)
Second State Law Examination (bar exam), Cologne
Legal Clerkship (Referendariat), Cologne Higher Regional Court with stations in Jakarta, Mannheim and Cologne
First State Law Examination, Cologne
University of Cologne
- Recognized by The Best LawyersTM in Germany: Ones to Watch 2022 for Mergers and Acquisitions Law