税务, 基金金融, 私募股权、基金和投资管理
JoonBeom Pae is a partner in the Tax Transaction & Planning team of Mayer Brown’s New York office. His practice focuses on the tax aspects of the formation, financing and investment activities of domestic and international private funds. JoonBeom regularly advises both sponsors and investors in connection with structuring and operation of various types of funds, including buyout, infrastructure, real estate and debt funds. He is also experienced in secondary sale of fund interests and M&A transactions involving partnerships.
- Represented a private equity firm as purchaser in an approximately $112 million investment tax credit transfer transaction for two utility-scale solar and storage projects in Kern and Los Angeles Counties, California.
- 西北大学法学院, 法律博士
Managing Editor, Journal of International Human Rights; Awarded Outstanding Tax Student from the Federal Taxation Committee of the Chicago Bar Association
- 美国纽约大学法学院, LLM in Taxation
- Seoul National University, BA, summa cum laude
- Co-Chair of the Tax Committee of National Asian Pacific American Bar Association
- Member of the Tax Section of the New York State Bar Association