Hollie Norman is an associate in the Real Estate practice of the London office. She joined Mayer Brown in September 2018, having trained at a niche commercial property firm in the City.
Hollie has acted on a variety of transactional commercial real estate matters, including investment acquisitions and disposals, corporate transactions and portfolio management. She has experience in all aspects of landlord and tenant work, including retail and office portfolio management for institutional and private investors, developers, banks and insurers.
Hollie acts for British Land in relation to the management of its prime Central London mixed use campus and a large property REIT in relation to the management of both its retail and office portfolios, including dealing with lettings, licences, assignments and underlettings.
- Advising British Land on the management of its prime central London mixed use Campus at Paddington central.
- Asset management work for a Global investment bank.
- Advising a high net worth overseas investor on the acquisition of various retail investment assets.
- Advising the LKK Health Products Group on its refinancing of the “Walkie Talkie” skyscraper in London for £600 million.
- Advising a leading UK developer on the development and forward sale of a student housing development in Gants Hill, London for 352 million.
- Advising a leading UK developer on the sale and forward funding of a co-living development in Croydon, London for £178 million.
- Advising Kennedy Wilson Europe on the structuring and sale of its PRS scheme at Pioneer Point, Illford for £97 million.
- Advising Cabot Properties Inc on the sale of 124 logistics properties for a combined total of $2.8 billion.
- Advising a consortium led by Wing Tai Properties Limited on the acquisition and financing of 66 Shoe Lane, London for £255 million.
- Advising K&K on its acquisition of 15 Adam Street, London for £66 million.