George K. Miller
全球项目, 基础设施投资, 银行及金融
Clients look to George Miller for his advice in international and domestic finance and leasing, in particular in the infrastructure, transportation and energy sectors. Clients leverage his experience working on high-profile transactions in the projects and infrastructure space.
US and non-US parties look to George for representation in domestic and cross-border lease and loan financings of aircraft, rolling stock, containers, vessels and other equipment and facilities, including structured financings in the capital markets.
- Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC as underwriter in the issuance of over $4 billion principal amount of tax-exempt private activity bonds and taxable notes for the benefit of the Brightline Florida passenger rail project.
- Credit Suisse, Bank of America, Wells Fargo Securities and others as underwriters of nearly $4 billion of railcar lease-backed securities to finance the acquisition of railcars from Trinity Industries, Inc., a railcar manufacturer and lessor, by subsidiaries and joint ventures of Trinity and by other lessors managed by Trinity.
- Lenders and underwriters in financings of long-term concessions over 50 service plazas on the New York State Thruway (a $270 million private activity bond led by Citigroup) and various highways in Connecticut (a series of refinancings led by ING Capital and KeyBank).
- Ranked for Transport: Rail and Road Finance – Legal 500
- A "Lawyer of the Year" for Project Finance Law – The Best Lawyers in America
- Harvard Law School, 法律博士（JD）
- Harvard Kennedy School , MPA
- 耶鲁大学, BA, magna cum laude
- New York City Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association, Editorial Board, Committee on Publications
- American Bar Association, Project Finance and Development and Aircraft Finance Subcommittees and Forum on Air & Space Law, Commercial Finance Committee, Business Law Section
- Rail Working Group, Luxembourg Rail Protocol to the Cape Town Convention on International Interests in Mobile Equipment
- Law360, Member of the Project Finance editorial advisory board