Kathryn Lloyd acts for a wide range of clients in respect of contentious and transactional matters, including complex multi-jurisdictional merger control matters.
Kathryn’s transactional expertise is balanced with in-depth experience of behavioural and advisory matters, including abuse of dominance, vertical agreements and cartel investigations, with a particular focus on the insurance, consumer packaged goods, pharmaceuticals, technology and retail sectors.
In addition to her legal qualifications, Kathryn holds a postgraduate degree in economics.
- Advised on mergers in the hospitality and consumer packaged goods sectors under the UK merger control rules.
- Advised in relation to compliance with the foreign direct investment regime of various jurisdictions, including the United Kingdom.
- Advised on two separate multi-jurisdictional mergers in the pharmaceuticals sector.*
- Advised on several multi-jurisdictional mergers in the food and beverages sector.*
- Advised in relation to a cartel investigation in the automotive sector.*
- Advised companies in sectors including automotive, aviation, banking, chemicals, communications, consumer goods, defence, digital transformation, food, healthcare, infrastructure, insurance, life sciences, manufacturing, maritime, media, metals and mining, private equity, oil and gas, online sales, real estate, retail, technology, travel and transportation.
(* At previous law firm.)
英国伦敦国王学院, Post Graduate Diploma in EU Competition Law
University of Chicago, 法学硕士
University of the Witwatersrand, Masters of Commerce (Economics) with Distinction and LLB with Distinction
- Listed as a key lawyer for EU and Competition - Legal 500 2024.