Lisa Holl Chang是孖士打芝加哥办事处重组、破产及清算业务组的律师。她向机构贷款人、银行集团、行政代理人、对冲基金、债券受托人和其他债权人就庭外解决、公司重组、破产程序和其他困境情形提供法律意见。Lisa向客户就交易的所有阶段提供法律服务，例如就复杂债务融资交易中的债权人间问题提供咨询，包括涉及第二和拆分留置权贷款、夹层融资、单批次贷款以及其他类型私人信贷融资的交易。
Lisa在工作中经常处理跨境事宜。近期，她代表债券受托人、抵押代理人和离岸账户银行就Odebrecht Oil & Gas的重组提供法律意见，该项目在《国际金融法律评论》2018年美洲大奖评选中被评为“年度最佳重组交易”。此次重组涉及与多方合作，通过在巴西和美国的法律程序，成功重组逾25亿美元的担保票据。
- Represented The Jordan Company as buyer-side/lender counsel in the restructuring of Techniplas, LLC, a global manufacturer of auto components with production facilities and technical and sales centers in the United States, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, Switzerland, France, Spain, South Africa and China.
- Represented Goldman Sachs Lending Partners LLC, as sole structuring agent and lead left arranger and bookrunner and Goldman Sachs Bank, as administrative agent, on a first-of-its-kind $6.8 billion financing consisting of $3.8 billion of senior secured high yield bonds and $3 billion of senior secured institutional term loans to MileagePlus Holdings, LLC, a direct wholly-owned subsidiary of United Airlines, Inc., with each of the loans and bonds secured by United Airlines’ loyalty program, MileagePlus and subject to a parent guarantee by United Airlines, Inc. and United Airlines, Holding Inc. and guarantees by certain other subsidiaries of United.
- Represented a large U.S. financial institution and a premier loan agency service company, as agents for syndicates of banks, in connection with the workout, restructuring and multijurisdictional insolvency cases of Waypoint Leasing Holdings Ltd. and its various subsidiaries. This deal was awarded “Restructuring of the Year ($1B to $10B)” at the 2019 M&A Advisor Turnaround Awards.
- Represented bond trustee, collateral agent and offshore accounts bank in the restructuring of Odebrecht Oil & Gas and its subsidiaries and affiliates, which was awarded “Restructuring Deal of the Year” by both the International Financial Law Review and Latin Lawyer. The restructuring involved working with multiple constituencies to successfully restructure more than $2.5 billion of secured notes through proceedings in Brazil and the United States.
- Represented indenture trustee and collateral agent in refinancing of over $800 million in project finance debt issued by Chilean power generator. The refinancing included a new issue of over $400 million in New York law governed bonds.
- Representing the predecessors in title to Memorial Production Partners with respect to a $150 million dispute over a decommissioning trust relating to oil and gas operations offshore of the Port of Long Beach, California.
- Represented corporate trustee in connection with dozens of investor-directed litigations in state and federal court.
- Represented corporate trustee in connection with bondholder direction and indemnity negotiations and investor solicitation processes.
University of Southern California, BS, cum laude
University of Wisconsin Law School, JD, summa cum laude
Order of the Coif; Salmon Dalberg Award (outstanding member of the graduating class); Managing Editor, Wisconsin Law Review