Barbara M. Goodstein
资产融资, 担保债务凭证及担保贷款凭证, 结构性融资
Barbara M. Goodstein is a partner in the Global Finance practice of Mayer Brown's New York office.
Barbara's experience consists of commercial and structured financing of transactions for a wide range of asset types, including auto, trade, health care, timeshare and lease receivables, sports franchises, intellectual property, transportation equipment (including aircraft, aircraft engines, railcars and vessels), technology, medical, communications, office and construction equipment, and marine and inter-modal containers. She also has extensive debt workout and restructuring experience primarily representing senior creditors and syndicate groups, bondholders, and secured creditors both in and out of bankruptcy; foreclosures, DIP and exit financing; contested and consensual bankruptcy matters; and other financial and legal restructurings.
- 美国纽约大学法学院, 法律博士
- Barnard College, Columbia University, BA, cum laude with distinction
- Life Fellow of the American Bar Foundation
- American College of Commercial Finance Lawyers
- Association of Commercial Finance Attorneys
- American Bar Association, Section of Business Law, Commercial Law Subcommittee
- Author of the Secured Transactions Column for the New York Law Journal