Sally Davies是孖士打（Mayer Brown）伦敦办事处的首席合伙人。她在针对建筑行业争议的诉讼、仲裁（伦敦国际仲裁院、国际商会、联合国国际贸易法委员会等国内外仲裁机构）、调解和裁决领域拥有丰富经验。她向业主、承包商、工程师、顾问、分包商、供应商、专业人士和保险公司就与建筑和工程法有关的各类事宜提供咨询。她解决了涵盖广泛的众多争议，涉及机场、体育场馆、港口设施、核设施、污水处理厂、液化天然气厂、高速公路、矿山、道路、桥梁、起重机、铁路、水坝、办公设施、配送中心、水处理设施和传统建筑项目。
- A utility company in arbitration proceedings against a major rival water company for negligence and/or breach of contract in the design, supply and installation of tertiary treatment units at sewage works in England.
- A major US contractor in an international arbitration (ICC) with an Indian employer relating to the design and construction of an iron ore smelting plant in India; claim concerned the alleged failure of the plant to meet performance; contract was subject to Indian law.
- An EPC contractor in an LCIA arbitration against its piping and mechanical subcontractor relating to the delays and disruption to the construction of the South Hook LNG facility, the largest LNG re-gasification terminal in Europe and part of Qatargas 2 leading to a successful resolution for the client.
- A multi-national engineering consultancy in a LCIA arbitration commenced by the main contractor and relating to the design of the track fixings for the Docklands Light Railway in London.
- Multiple firms of Quantity Surveyors in adjudications and contemplated litigation and arbitration proceedings in relation to 3 major hotel projects in London. Claims total over £350 million.
- Insurers in disputes arising from the construction of a major UK sports stadium.
- Excess public liability insurers in a dispute concerning major harbour works in the U.K. as they are affected by the implications of the judgment in Associated British Ports v. Haecon.
- York Montague Limited (chartered surveyors and valuers) in proceedings brought by South Australia Asset Management Corporation (a lending institution) in connection with an alleged negligent valuation of a proposed development at Fergusons Wharf in Canary Wharf; judgment, at first instance, is reported in the Estates Gazette; case proceeded to the House of Lords and is one of the leading cases on the law of damages. South Australian Asset Management Corporation -v- York Montague  3 WLR 87.~~
- Several UK design and build contractors in geotechnical disputes relating to in the infilling of open cast mines and subsequent ground movement and subsidence causing damage to residential properties, underground pipework and buildings.
- A multi-national corporation on an international dispute (presently mediation) concerning the failure of a carbon monoxide plant in Southeast Asia. Representing insurers in a joint venture between an international oil company and an international contractor.
Carey Value Added SL (Spanish real estate investment fund) in defending High Court litigation concerning breaches of loan documentation and the construction of a landmark London hotel in Aldwych; claim was £70m and successful counterclaim was around £40m; reported decision in 2013; Trial of 9 weeks with a significant construction element involving delays and breach of contract; one of two leading cases on the interpretation of a Material Adverse Change provision.
- A consortium consisting of a UK contractor and a Swedish contractor on a dispute (subject to LCIA arbitration) with its US design consultant relating to the defective design of a road pavement for a motorway in the North of England.
- A main contractor in the pursuit of its claim against the designer of four water treatment plants following defects being identified in the engineering process relating to the water flows.
英国伦敦大学学院（伦敦大学）, LLB (Hons)
- Solicitor Advocate with Higher Rights of Audience (Civil)
- American Arbitration Association
- Society of Construction Law
- The Adjudication Society
- Technology & Construction Solicitors Association
Highly regarded and consistently ranked as a key individual by the directories:
- Band 1: Construction. “Sally Davies co-leads the construction and engineering professional indemnity team at the firm. She offers a wealth of experience in contentious construction work, frequently representing clients in litigation and adjudication proceedings. She is adept at advising on claims for delays, as well as construction and design defects.” "She is flexible, accommodating and thorough in her preparation." "Sally is a no-nonsense, pragmatic and sensible lawyer. She helps drive through hurdles on complex cases." "She's a very astute and sharp lawyer." - Chambers UK
- Listed in the “Hall of Fame” and a key lawyer for Construction and Insurance. “Sally Davies is outstanding in her knowledge and tactical nous. James Morris is cut from the same stone.” Legal 500
- “Sally Davies leads the construction and engineering professional indemnity team at the firm. She offers a wealth of experience in contentious construction work, frequently representing clients in litigation and adjudication proceedings. She is adept at advising on claims for delays, as well as construction and design defects.” "Sally is a rock-solid senior partner with good commercial instincts." - Chambers UK
- Listed as a “Leading individual,” “key lawyer” and “name to note” for Professional Negligence and a “key lawyer” for Construction, “Sally Davies is an amazing leader of her team, and her experience and strategic thinking shine out.” Legal 500
- Listed as a “Leading individual” for Professional Negligence and as a “key lawyer” for Professional Negligence, Infrastructure and Construction “Sally Davies is, in my opinion, amazing. Because of her great personality, knowledge and fantastic advice, she commands huge respect from everyone.” Legal 500