Erin K. Cho
Erin Cho is a partner in Mayer Brown's Washington DC office and a member of its Employment & Benefits practice focusing on ERISA Title I fiduciary matters.
Erin has extensive experience advising financial institutions, asset managers, insurance companies and other retirement plan service providers with respect to the many and varied services and financial products (including complex structured products and derivatives) they offer to U.S. pension plans. She counsels hedge funds, private equity and real estate fund clients on the consequences of accepting investments by benefit plan investors. Erin also regularly represents pension investors in investment in private funds and other alternative investments.
- Harvard Law School, 法律博士, 优等成绩
- 耶鲁大学, BA, magna cum laude
Phi Beta Kappa
- Listed, Chambers USA, DC Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Defined Contribution Real Estate Council, Board Member
- Listed, The Legal 500 US, Employee Health and Retirement Plans
- Fulbright Scholar