Legal developments in construction law: October 2023
In this edition:
- Setting an HGCRA final date for payment – how to (and how not to)
- Payment and pay less notices – can one notice be both?
- Adjudication: Not enough time to respond properly? Breach of natural justice?
- When one adjudication decision bars another – Court of Appeal draws the lines
- Building Safety Regulator now the building control authority for all HRBs in England
- BSA: HSE portal and guidance for HRB approval applications
- Building safety guides for accountable persons
- More Building Safety Act provisions in force on 1 October
- Government to introduce retention payment reporting