In this edition:
- A defective extension is demolished and rebuilt – but what about mitigation of loss?
- Termination notice sent by the wrong person – did that matter?
- Adjudicator resigns on jurisdiction issue – was he right not to take the 'ostrich' option?
- So when is an adjudicator who resigns, entitled to their fees?
- April update on the way for JCT Project Bank Account documentation
- Minister sets deadline for developer agreement on remediation of fire safety defects
Stay up-to-date on our perspectivesSubscribe to Email