Capital markets in challenging times
We are pleased to announce our 5th annual Capital Markets Seminar, which will be held in person in our Frankfurt am Main office. After two years of virtual presentations, we are looking forward to seeing many of our clients and friends in person again! In addition, we will offer participation via video for our clients abroad.
The topics include:
- Recent updates on IBOR-transition
- Developments in ESG and sustainable debt, including sustainability-linked bonds, the EU Green Bond standard, MiFID II ESG and CSRD
- Current US ECM/DCM market developments
- EU/UK regulatory divergence and legislative changes in the UK Financial Services Sector
- Amendments to the PRIIPs-KIDs regimes in the EU and the UK
We are looking forward to exciting presentations and discussions and hope you can join us!
2:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. CET
1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. GMT
8:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. EDT
7:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. CDT
6:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. MDT
5:00 a.m. – 8:00 a.m. PDT
Mayer Brown LLP
60327 Frankfurt am Main / Germany
Please note that will also be running this event virtually. Please indicate when registering whether you will be attending in person or online.
11 月 16 日 –
11 月 17 日2023
9 月 21 日 –
9 月 22 日2023
5 月 02 日2023 年
An Introduction to Auditor Comfort LettersPractising Law Institute