Alexei Döhl is counsel in the Frankfurt office of Mayer Brown’s Capital Markets practice. He advises German and international clients in the area of capital markets and on related regulatory issues. He focuses on advising corporates and banks in connection with capital markets transactions, in particular in connection with bond issuances, structured products, derivatives transactions, Schuldschein loans and the documentation of debt issuance programs.
Prior to joining Mayer Brown, Alexei worked for another leading international law firm and was seconded to the legal department of an international investment bank.
LLM in International Business Law, University of Exeter (England), 2012
Second State Law Examination (bar exam)
Legal Clerkship (Referendariat)
First State Law Examination
University of Mainz
- Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- "Recommended lawyer" in the area of DCM – Legal 500 Germany 2023
- "Recommended lawyer" in the area of Banking and Finance - Financial Services: Regulatory – Legal 500 Germany 2023
- "Recommended lawyer" in the area of Capital Markets - Structured Finance and Securitisation – Legal 500 Germany 2023
- Recognized by The Best LawyersTM in Germany: Ones to Watch 2022 for Banking and Finance Law