Co-leader of Litigation & Dispute Resolution, Co-leader of Insurance
Bronwyn F. Pollock
Litigation & Dispute Resolution, Consumer Litigation & Class Actions
Recognized by the Daily Journal as one of California’s Top 100 Women Lawyers and Law360 as a 2022 “Insurance MVP,” Bronwyn Pollock is co-leader of Mayer Brown’s Global Litigation & Dispute Resolution practice and our Global Insurance Industry Group. An experienced litigator who has appeared before numerous federal and state courts and arbitrators, she regularly handles complex and challenging multi jurisdictional disputes for clients, particularly involving the insurance, banking, finance, real estate, and entertainment industries.
Bronwyn has achieved victories in many high-profile cases and was selected to The American Lawyer’s inaugural list of “West Trailblazers,” distinguishing her as one of the top professionals who have “moved the needle in the legal industry” and are “truly agents of change,” according to the publication.
- Obtained early dismissals of putative nationwide and worldwide class actions against insurer seeking coverage for COVID-19 commercial property insurance claims.
- Obtained early dismissal of multi district litigation comprised of 14 nationwide class actions seeking coverage for COVID-19 travel insurance claims and premium reimbursements.
- Obtained early dismissals of numerous putative class actions alleging claims related to loan servicing and foreclosures.
- Obtained early dismissal of claims for a global bank in connection with complex civil enforcement matters alleging discriminatory lending practices.
- Benchmark Litigation - 40 & Under List and Labor and Employment Star (Banking and Financial/Commercial/Labor and Employment/Real Estate)
- University of Southern California, BA, cum laude
- ジョージタウン大学ロースクール, 法務博士
Senior Editor, Georgetown Journal on Poverty Law and Policy
- US Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- US Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- US District Court for the Central District of California
- US District Court for the Eastern District of California
- US District Court for the Northern District of California
- US District Court for the Southern District of California
- Global Advisory Board Member, Women In Law Empowerment Forum