Corporate & Securities, Mergers & Acquisitions, Private Equity
Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch
- Investment Funds and Private Equity
Tarun Patel is recognised in the Best Lawyers directory for the United Kingdom as a One to Watch in 2024.
Tarun joined Mayer Brown in 2021, following close to a decade working at other prominent international firms. He has a broad range of experience advising private equity sponsors across the full life cycle of their investment strategies, including on primary and secondary buyouts, growth and minority investments and exits to trade, other institutional investors or via the public markets. He has also advised a number of foreign corporates participating in bilateral M&A within the UK.
- Acting for Collabera Europe Limited on:
- the acquisition of Pracedo Ltd, the UK-based Salesforce IT consultancy
- the acquisition of Digiterre, an expert real-time big data software engineering solution provider.
- Acting for Sullivan Street Partners on their carve-out acquisition alongside Souter Investments of Tracerco, the diagnostic services business of FTSE 100 chemicals and technology group Johnson Matthey.
- Acting for Bridgepoint Development Capital on its investment in SportPursuit to create a distribution channel with access to an audience of over 24 million sports and outdoor enthusiasts.
- Acting for Vitruvian Partners, in its acquisition of AnyVan Group, an online booking platform that allows private and business customers to book a broad range of delivery services via their online marketplace.
- Listed as a key lawyer for Private Equity. Legal 500.
- Tarun is recognised in the Best Lawyers directory for the United Kingdom as a One to Watch in 2024.
- Listed as a key lawyer for Private Equity, ‘I worked with Perry Yam, James West, Electra Callan and Tarun Patel. All were exceptional.’ Legal 500.
- BPP University Law School, GDL and LPC
- University of York, BA (Hons) English Literature with Spanish