Real Estate, Construction & Engineering
Wladimir Mangel serves clients on a variety of transactions and disputes in the field of real estate and construction law. He advises investors in complex real estate transactions including acquisitions of portfolios, individual assets, groups, and companies.
Wladimir’s commercial lease experience includes advising asset managers, developers, and real estate investment funds in the hospitality and leisure sector. He also advises clients regarding office buildings and warehousing portfolios.
In addition to his native French, Wladimir is fluent in English.
- ARA Europe in connection with the acquisition of three logistics properties respectively located in Cavaillon, Avignon and Epône and developing an aggregate ca 35,000 sq.m.
- La Française REM in connection with the acquisition of a portfolio of five (5) private clinics located in France from ELSAN, one of the leading operator in the healthcare sector in France, and the leasing back of such clinics to ELSAN.
- La Française REM in connection with the acquisition from Batipart of an office building "Wellcome" located 8/10 rue Paul Vaillant Couturier/168 boulevard Camélinat in Malakoff, France, in the heart of the Grand Paris project.
- La Française REM in connection with the acquisition of Tour Eria from AltaFund in the La Défense district of Paris.
- “Renowned practitioner” in lease law. - Décideurs
- Université Paris II Panthéon-Assas, Doctorate in Public Business Law