Wolfgang Löffler, LL.M. (University of Cape Town)
Corporate & Securities, Mergers & Acquisitions, Private Equity
Clients turn to Wolfgang Löffler for advice on national and international companies, as well as private equity investors on a broad range of domestic and cross-border corporate and M&A transactions, including general questions on corporate law, corporate governance matters and financing.
- Entrepreneurial Equity Partners and portfolio company Thrive Foods on acquisition of Groneweg Group.
- INDUS on sale of SCHÄFER Group to Callista Portfolio Holding.
- Hydro on the acquisition of Hueck group and its building systems and extrusions business.
- Avedon on the acquisition of a shareholding in FormMed HealthCare AG.
- On sale of majority stake in Theobald Software.
- INDUS Holding AG on the sale of WIESAUPLAST Group.
- Turck duotec Holding on the sale of TSL-ESCHA to MAFELEC TEAM.
- University of Cape Town, Master of Laws
- University of Bayreuth, First State Law Examination
- University of Bayreuth, Additional degree in economics for lawyers
- Düsseldorf, Germany