Employment & Benefits, Employment Litigation & Counseling, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Clients turn to senior associate, Francesca Ingham, for her wide ranging experience of both contentious and non-contentious employment law matters. She acts for clients across a variety of sectors including insurance, financial services and manufacturing.
- Acted for Guy Carpenter in a multimillion-pound claim for injunctive relief and damages in the High Court arising out of an alleged unlawful poaching raid across numerous jurisdictions.
- Represented a large interdealer broking company in a High Court speedy trial in relation to the enforcement of post-termination restrictions and a claim for inducing breach of contract against the new employer.
- Represented a major global reinsurance broking company in relation to a High Court claim brought by an ex-employee for breach of contract in relation to two bonuses and alleged unpaid wages.
- Acted for a global investment manager company in an Employment Tribunal claim for a failure to make reasonable adjustments, victimisation and disability discrimination.
- Represented a large international bank in an Employment Tribunal claim for victimisation, harassment, direct discrimination for sex, race, nationality and ethnic origin.
- Assisted with a global project in more than 50 jurisdictions in relation to the collection and processing of diversity and inclusion data and the creation of an award-winning online portal.