Corporate & Securities, Mergers & Acquisitions, Public Companies & Corporate Governance
Harriet Hainsworth undertakes a broad range of corporate transactions with a focus on equity capital markets, public and private M&A and corporate governance. As a member of the Public Companies & Capital Markets team, she advises a number of quoted companies and financial intermediaries on the Listing Rules and Disclosure Guidance and Transparency Rules, the Prospectus Regulation Rules, the AIM Rules, the Takeover Code and general company law.
She joined Mayer Brown in 2012 as a trainee.
Capital markets and fundraisings
- Advised Numis Securities as sponsor, sole bookrunner and debt adviser on the IPO and premium listing of Seraphine Group on the main market of the London Stock Exchange.
- Advised biotech Lunglife AI, a diagnostic company, on its AIM IPO.
- Advised Investec Bank plc as sponsor (and Investec and Peel Hunt as joint broker) in connection with a placing by JD Sports Fashion plc conducted through an accelerated bookbuild process.
- Advised Velocys plc on various acquisitions and fundraisings to support the ongoing development of its Sustainable Aviation Fuel (SAF) projects in Bayou, Mississippi and Immingham, UK.
- Advised Beazley plc on its institutional placing led by JP Morgan Cazenove.
- Listed as a Rising star and key lawyer for Insurance, Corporate and Regulatory, Equity Capital Markets and TMT. Legal 500
- "Also notable is senior associate Harriet Hainsworth, who has expertise in corporate matters in the area." Legal 500:TMT
- Kaplan Law School, LPC
- The College of Law, Moorgate, GDL
- London School of Economics and Political Science, History