'Rising Star'Legal 500 2023
Harriet Hainsworth is a senior associate in the Corporate & Securities practice of the London office. She joined Mayer Brown in 2012 as a trainee and undertakes a broad range of corporate transactions with a focus on equity capital markets, public and private M&A and corporate governance.
- Advised Eland Oil & Gas on sale to Seplat Petroleum for £382 million
- Advised on US$4 billion (£3.3 billion) sale of Entertainment One to Hasbro, Inc.
- Advised Toro Gold Limited on sale to Resolute Mining Limited for c.US$300 million
- Advised Entertainment One on its placing to fund the acquisition of Audio Network for £178 million
- Advised Sumitomo Metal Mining on the acquisition of an interest in Compañia Minera Teck Quebrada Blanca S.A. for $1.2 billion
- Advised Oxford BioDynamics on its admission to AIM
- Advised Investec Bank on the Hollywood Bowl Group IPO
- Advised Entertainment One on its rights issue to fund the acquisition of the majority of Astley Baker Davies Limited
Kaplan Law School, LPC
The College of Law, Moorgate, GDL
London School of Economics and Political Science, History
- England and Wales
- Listed as a Rising star for Equity Capital Markets and TMT. Mark Prinsley heads up the technology-focused London offering, while the firm also provides corporate support on technology matters, with Richard Page and senior associate Harriet Hainsworth key figures for transactions and acquisitions. (Legal 500 2023).
- Listed as a key lawyer for Insurance, Corporate and Regulatory, Equity Capital Markets and TMT. She is also listed as a 'Rising star' for Equity Capital Markets and TMT.
- Listed as a key lawyer for Equity Capital Markets and TMT and listed as a Rising star for TMT. 'Also notable is senior associate Harriet Hainsworth, who has expertise in corporate matters in the area.' (TMT) (Legal 500 2021).